Organic farming and produce, zero-kilometre cuisine
The Sillaro Restaurant is delighted to welcome you with its local, organic and seasonal cuisine!
Discover a delightful little restaurant on the ground floor of Palazzo Calanco, an 18th-century mansion. Inside the restaurant, the simple, rustic decor typical of the Bolognese valleys will greet you to offer the local cuisine of the Sillaro Valley.
In summer, outdoor dining is also available.
Our dishes are prepared by combining the taste of tradition and excellence Italian cuisine with the desire for health and well-being:
- home-made pastas and breads
- free-range organically reared veal, lamb, baby goat and Mora Romagnola wild boar
- seasonal fruits, vegetables and local products
- craft thermal beers – Monti Thermal Beers ®
- organic wines (Pignoletto and Sangiovese)
- home-made honey, jams and other delights from own and local productions
The Villaggio della Salute Più farm has received ISO 14001 certification for its environmental management systems.