Camping in the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines
Your holiday sleeping under canvas, or in a camper or caravan in the countryside between Florence & Bologna.
The Villaggio della Salute Più has a large camping area open to tents, campers, caravans and trailers.
The camping area is equipped with services:
- well with a self-cleaning facility and drainage column
- water and electricity supply columns
- sanitary facilities
- barbecue and social area – meeting and chill out point
The campsite is located short distance from the centre of the Villaggio della Salute Più and is surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Sillaro Valley, in the heart of Natura World with all its routes and trails to be explored.
Guests of the campsite are also entitled to special promotions for the spa and the WaterPark!
Location: Oasi Ecosport (400m from the Village centre)
Pets are allowed inside the campsite.
The Villaggio della Salute Più is located between Emilia, Romagna and Tuscany and is ideal for historical, rural, and cultural tourism, discovering the enchanting Sillaro Valley. The campsite has numerous well-equipped pitches that can comfortably accommodate your “wandering home” and provide you with all the necessary services.
Come and discover all the possibilities for your holiday: cure and care for yourself at the Agritourism Spa with its thermal waters and health & beauty treatments; enjoy the WaterPark with its areas for relaxing with nature, having fun with water slides and treating the children at Bimbolandia. Then there are multiple sports on and around the lakes; the Sillaro Restaurant; the Oasi di Zello for naturists; the Fitness Valley and so much more!
And if all this were not enough, the Village is not far from characteristic villages such as Piancaldoli, Dozza Imolese, Imola and Castel San Pietro and then there are interesting places to visit such as the excavations of Monte Bibele and the Etruscan-Celtic Museum “Luigi Fantini” in Monterenzio. Not forgetting the Village is in a strategically ideal position to visit all the historical cities such as Florence, Bologna, Modena, Ferrara and Ravenna.
- On arrival, before entering the campsite, it is compulsory to report to the campsite reception desk, handing over a valid identity document as required by the Public Safety Regulations. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the law.
- Pitches are assigned by the management at check-in by means of an “identification number” which must be fixed to the tent, caravan or camper van in a visible position.
- Guests must neatly store all equipment, including vehicles, within the confines of their allocated pitch, avoiding to dig trenches or lay wires and coverings.
- It is not permitted to bring strangers onto the campsite without the permission of the Villaggio della Salute Più management.
- Pitches shall be available by 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Entry to the campsite is permitted from 8 am to 8 pm. Any behaviour, activities, games and use of equipment that may disturb other guests must be avoided at all times. In particular, from 11pm to 8am and from 2pm to 4pm, silence must be respected. This rule also applies in the areas surrounding the campsite.
- Vehicles should only be used for entry and exit, at a very slow speed (5 km/h) and following all signs. Vehicles may not be driven between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. Mopeds must be pushed.
- The balance of your stay must be paid during the reception opening hours: 8am – 1pm & 2pm – 8pm.
- Open fires are not permitted. Please note that a barbecue is available to for all campsite guests. The use of personal grills is permitted as long as they do not constitute a nuisance or danger.
- Access for dogs is at the Management’s discretion; if admitted, they must be kept on a lead and muzzled at all times.
- No responsibility is assumed by the Management for lost or stolen objects & valuables or for damage to persons or property not arising from the direct negligence of the Villaggio della Salute Più staff.
- The Management reserves the right to expel anyone from the campsite who, at its own discretion, causes damage or disrupts the smooth running of campsite life.