Discover our Agritourism Spa
An indoor and outdoor thermal pool with calcium-sulfate waters at 32-34°C, recognised for enhancing vascular circulation, treating rheumatoarthropathic conditions and leaving the skin looking and feeling beautiful. Equipped with numerous whirlpools, water aerobics classes also take place here.
A thermal pool at 36-38°C with calcium-sulfate waters, equipped with numerous whirlpools for crenotherapy.
Outdoor Terrace. A strip of the thermal pool extends out to the fresh air; allowing you to stay outside comfortably even on a colder day, when you’ll enjoy the fresh air on your face, whilst being warmed by the heat of the water. There is also a large grassy area of sunbeds, for sunbathing whilst immersing yourself within the resort amongst the green hills of the Bolognese Apennines.
“Lively legs” paths: full stimulation of the blood circulation in your legs moving between our hot pools, ice fountains and jet spa showers.
Aufguss Sauna: dry heat at 85-95°C for stimulating blood circulation, treating rheumatoid arthritis and detoxifying the body. And then there is our Sauna Meister on hand to further enrich your Aufguss experience.
Thermal grotto: A hot & humid Turkish bath at 45-50°C for cleansing not only your skin but also your bronchioles.
Service currently suspended until further notice.
“Graffiti” relaxation room: Loungers await you to continue relaxing whilst herbal teas are on offer to refresh you and replenish your mineral salts.
Fitness Centre: Fully-equipped Technogym, not just for fitness but also for functional re-education and rehabilitation programmes. Discover all the activities available in our extensive programme!
Up in the Clouds: Our massage and treatment zone, available also for couple sessions.
Thermal mud: Take your pick; Hot thermal muds to treat circulatory and arthritic degenerative processes, muscular-skeletal spasms and fibromyalgia. Cold thermal muds to treat inflammatory processes related to rheumatism, obesity, adiposity, oedema and cellulite.
USEFUL SPA INFO
We are ready to welcome you in full compliance with current legislation. We have dedicated equipment, procedures and social-distancing in place to guarantee the safety of our guests and our staff.
We are waiting for you in the unspoilt natural surroundings of the Sillaro Valley, a few kilometres from Castel San Pietro Terme, to let you enjoy one or more days of thermal well-being and relaxation that we’ve all been craving.
- If you have a fever of more than 37.5°C or any flu-like symptoms, you must stay at home.
The Agritourism Spa is open:
- Monday to Thursday - 9:30am to 7pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 8pm
- Blue nights 7:30pm to 1am (every Friday, Saturday and pre-Public holidays)
- All guests must be out of the water 30 minutes before closing.
Children under 1m in height are not allowed inside the Agritourism spa facilities.
Special reduced rates are available for children between 1-1.5m tall.
Please bring a swimming costume, swimming cap, towel/robe, flip-flops/slippers, a medium padlock (all of which are also available to purchase/hire from reception), and any health cards.
Calcium-sulfate thermal spring
The Farmhouse Spa is fed by water from the San Clemente spring, authorised by the Ministry of Health under no.3453 of 24-07-2002, no.3810 of 15/11/2007 and no.4015 of 22/07/2011.
Calcium-sulfate thermal water, with an excellent fixed residue.
It costs less for groups!
Special discounts for pre-booked groups. 3€ discount on the daily holiday rate, 2€ discount on all other rates. Minimum group size 15 people. Available upon reservation.
We also offer special packages for our Blue Nights and the possibility of exclusive-use spa quotations.
Don’t forget, there’s more than just the spa: find out why you should organise your event at the Village!
- Access. Access to the pools includes: indoor and outdoor thermal pool at 34°C, thermal pool at 38°C, jet spa, gym (except for evenings and excluding courses), sauna and Turkish bath, relaxation room with herbal tea corner and loungers (subject to availability). Before admission, a medical check-up is compulsory, free of charge and valid for 12 months. Changing rooms with lockers are available (padlocks can be purchased from reception). Swimming trunks, swimming cap, slippers and any health cards are compulsory. The entry fees do not vary, even in the case of temporarily unavailable services.
- Children. Children under 100 cm tall are not allowed in the spa. The Sauna and Turkish bath is for 14+ years old only. The Management reserves the right to refuse or remove access to children who do not respect everyone's right to silence, privacy and tranquillity. A consent form is required for unaccompanied minors.
- Subscriptions. Renewable on a 30-day monthly basis; non-transferable, usable on weekdays (except public holidays). After 8 days' absence (which is non-refundable), any remaining unused season ticket can be deferred (i.e. moved forward by applying within 3 months of the last access) or refunded for the remaining days (by application within 30 days of the last access). Exclusive benefits include: dedicated promotions; 50% discount on any access to the 5 Spas and gyms (excluding Notti Azzurre Speciali); 50% Happy Family discount and discounted hydrobike rate at Terme Felsinee; reduced access to Acquapark della Salute Più (excluding Sundays, public holidays and the week of the 15th August public holiday); access to promotions with partners (Bologna FC, Cineteca di Bologna, etc.); BIA test (free every year); free of charge every day of the week. ); BIA test (free every month, bioimpedance test for the analysis of body composition, fat and muscle mass, both overall and by individual body segment).
- 5 x day passes. Valid every day, nominal, to be used within 3 months (non-refundable and non-exchangeable). Half-day passes can be used at either morning, afternoon or evening sessions (excluding Special Blue Nights).
- Fitness and gym courses. In order to not lose a session, you must cancel at least the day before. 10-session packages must be used within 90 days, 20-session packages within 180 days. Refunds can be requested within 30 days of purchase.
- Reductions: 3€ on public holidays, 2€ for all other types of access. Available for groups (min. 15 people), upon reservation. Reduced prices available for: Salute Più Acquapark season ticket holders; season ticket holders for the fitness gym or swimming pools (monthly/three-monthly/six-monthly/yearly) at San Petronio Thermal Baths, San Luca Thermal Baths, Felsinee Thermal Baths, Acquabios Thermal Baths; university students (university card valid from the 2015/2016 academic year); those who are 65 years old or older; residents of Monterenzio, Castel San Pietro and Casalfiumanese; 100% disabled persons and accompanying person with specific documentation. For the combined ticket with access to the aquapark, the standard reduced price applies.
- Conventions: Savings applied upon presentation of a valid document demonstrating the entitlement (except for packages). For members of the Health Plus network, the existing conditions still apply. Once an invoice has been issued, it is no longer possible to request conventions to be applied.
- Treatments and packages: Reservations required (day or stay packages are for one-off use). Cancellations must be notified within 24 hours, otherwise they will be charged (or any gift vouchers will be forfeited). All sessions and packages are carried out under medical supervision and must be used within 90 days of purchase (180 days for packages of 10 passes). The content of the packages is recommended and can only be changed by the referring doctor in light of changes to individual health requirements.
- Taxes: The duty of 2€ for amounts exceeding 77.47€ is automatically charged to the user and collected virtually as per: Aut. Art. 60-0160791 of 19.12.2012.
Fill the form and contact us.
Access to the spa includes the indoor and outdoor thermal pool at 34°C, thermal pool at 38°C, jet spa showers, sauna, hammam, ice fountain, gym, and the relaxation room with herbal tea corner (including pre-admission medical check-up; check the services available and the necessity according to the latest regulations in force) Access is capacity-limited; Green pass required for spa and wellness services. Reservations advised on Saturdays and Sundays.
Morning session from 9:30am to 1pm
Afternoon session from 2pm to 7:30pm
Evenings Blue Nights
Day session (morning + afternoon)
Children between 100 and 150 cm in height
(N.B. children under 100 cm are not admitted)