WE ARE HERE
HOW TO FIND US
Leave the A14 motorway at the Castel San Pietro Terme (BO) exit and follow the Strada Provinciale Sillaro towards Sassoleone for about 15 km. You will find ample parking, both free and subject to charging.
- With your sat nav, set the route from Castel San Pietro Terme, using the address Via Tassinara 6 Monterenzio. From Castel San Pietro in the direction of Sassoleone the road is straight for about 15 km. As soon as you pass the village of San Clemente you will find a mural by the writer Dado dedicated to the Village on your left; after 2 more kilometres you will see the yellow pyramid standing out against the greenery on your right. You have arrived!
- GPS coordinates: (44.31055719886971, 11.459319591522217)
- Recommended routes:
- Coming from Bologna? In the event of heavy summer traffic, avoid the A14 motorway and take the SS9 Via Emilia instead, which is usually the quietest of the alternative roads to the Village. If you are on the ring road, at the final junction Bologna San Lazzaro take the Complanare Sud to the right and drive along it. At the roundabout, turn left towards Via Emilia SS9, and follow it for about 7.3 km, until you reach Magione. At the traffic lights near the petrol station turn right into Via Scania. From there follow the signs for SP21 / Sassoleone / Villaggio della Salute Più.
- Coming from Tuscany? If you pass by on the SR65, don't miss the panoramic route of the Passo della Raticosa! Alternatively, the faster route is using the new exit from the A1 motorway at Fiorenzuola-Mugello.
- The nearest petrol stations are in Castel San Pietro Terme or Sassoleone, both about 15 km from the village.
From Bologna bus Station: Arrive at Castel San Pietro Terme by train or bus (TPER line 101). From here continue by taxi or bus (TPER line 103).
TPER Line 103 leaves from the bus station of Castel San Pietro Terme and stops right in front of the Village (full pdf timetable from TPER website), but do check this timetable because there are not many services running each day.
Please contact our customer services team for any other information or just fill out the form.